We are looking for qualified and trainee Assessors to join our team!
Esteem Ltd is a training company that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental workshop programmes in the construction sector. After a hugely successful 2 years delivering Modern Apprenticeships, we are looking for experienced Assessors to assist us to cope with our rapidly increasing demand. Although we are ideally seeking qualified Assessors, we are prepared to consider applicants who would like to train to become a full-time Assessor.
We are looking for qualified and experienced Assessors who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our unique product delivery team. The successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of 1 years’ experience of Assessing Construction related qualifications, (NVQ, SVQ and / or Apprenticeships), to awarding body standards and be able to convince us that they can add value to the learner journey.
We are looking for people who are IT literate with experience of using an electronic portfolio as well as Microsoft Office software, (and ideally experienced with SharePoint). We also require a ‘Can Do’ attitude and people who have the ability to work on their own initiative and have a 100% commitment to customer service. Applicants will also need to be a car driver/owner.
We can offer flexibility regarding the working pattern and the location of work (within limits!). Therefore, this role could suit someone with other responsibilities but the ability to work 35 hours a week.
The Role: Assessor for Construction Qualifications
- Assessing Construction related qualifications, (SVQ and / or Apprenticeships), to awarding body standards in one, or more, of SVQ, SCQF L6, L7, L10, L11, Core and Career Skills
- Managing the Candidate Journey and delivering the FULL Esteem experience
- Assisting the wider Esteem team to deliver excellence
- Meeting milestone deadlines and IV standards using an e-portfolio and its associated functions effectively
- Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with Esteem policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising the escalation process and wider team support where appropriate
- Promoting the other unique Esteem products and progression routes
- Salary will be based on experience and level of assessing (Trainee 22k+/Qualified Assessor £28k+)
- Laptop and IT equipment provided
- Monthly contribution towards home internet connection and mobile phone
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after 12 months)
- 35-hour week
- 28 days holiday (including 8 Statutory/Bank Holidays)
If you would like to apply, or know more about the role, please contact: Debbie Knights firstname.lastname@example.org or 07875 320793.
We are always on the look for the right people to join our team!
Want to work with a passionate and enthusiastic team?
If you have experience and an interest in the construction sector and developing people for success get in touch with us: