Do you have experience in the construction industry? We are on the lookout for Trainee Assessors to join our team!
We are a leading Construction training provider that specialise in the unique delivery of developmental Modern Apprenticeship programmes.
We are looking for people who have a background in construction, who are willing to embrace the Esteem experience, offer exceptional customer service and be part of our unique product delivery team.
- Assessing Construction related supervisory and management SVQ qualifications
- Managing the Candidate Journey and delivering the FULL Esteem experience
- Assisting the wider Esteem team to deliver excellence
- Meeting milestone deadlines and IV standards using an e-portfolio and its associated functions effectively
- Managing candidates work by planning in advance, and reporting progress in line with Esteem policies and procedures
- Maintaining regular and supportive communication with candidates to ensure a positive candidate experience utilising the escalation process and wider team support where appropriate
- Promoting the other unique Esteem products and progression routes
- Salary will be based on experience
- Laptop and IT equipment provided
- Monthly contribution towards mobile phone
- Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after 12 months)
- 28 days holiday (including 8 Statutory Bank Holidays)
- Esteem are currently piloting a 4-day working week
If you think this is the role for you, or would like more information, then contact email@example.com or call 07921683558